School of Business IPB University took the initiative to organise a summer course under the theme of “Sustainable Business Development (SBD) 2021”. The summer course is designed using a multi-disciplinary approach involving internal partners in IPB, business practitioners and university partners from abroad. SBD Summer Course SB-IPB is a collaborative program between IPB University, University Sains Malaysia, Maastricht School of Management, Wageningen University and Universiti Sultan Zainal Abidin (Malaysia).
Time: 26 July – 4 August 2021.
- Transferable course credit (2 Credit)
- Expert lecturers from IPB University and partner universities (Putra Business School, Universiti Utara Malaysia, Warsaw University of Life Sciences, Hiroshima University and Kirirom Institute of Technology)
- Class discussions with students from partner universities
- Automatically enrolled to BIEC conference on 28 July 2020
- Certificate & Scientific Publication
- Register and complete the form.
- Upload the latest photograph.
- Upload Curriculum Vitae.
- Upload Recommendation Letter.
- Upload copy of passport for international student
Online application: May 15 until July 15, 2020